The Coach – Richard Simmonds
Richard has been involved in cycling and multisport events since his early teens. He has competed successfully in road races, time trials, cyclosportives and various multisport events over the years. He now helps others to achieve their targets whilst continuing to race at a high level.
- Strong road racer with successes at Elite and 1st category level racing
- Silver medallist in age group at 2007 Long Course World Duathlon Championship
- Accomplished time triallist with multiple top 10 finishes at National TT championship level
- Numerous wins in local Time trials and road races
- Has experience successfully coaching all levels of cyclist, from beginner through to national level time triallists and road racers.
- Has also coached triathletes and duathletes of all levels, up to professional.