Coaching Plan 1 - £120/month
- Initial consultation – to discuss goals, current training, lifestyle etc.
- Monthly training plans – specifically tailored to you, using Training Peaks training software.
- Monthly reviews – A formal review via phone/Skype/Facetime to discuss progress, give feedback and form the basis for the following plan. Typically up to one hour, but may be more or less depending on time of year, proximity to a big event etc.
- Flexibility – your life isn’t set in stone, so neither is the plan. Tweaks can be made to the plan when things change.
- Specific event preparation and advice – This could include race tactics, psychological approaches, advice on environmental factors (eg heat, altitude), nutrition, or any combination of the aforementioned!
Coaching Plan 2 - £170/month
- All the features of Plan 1 – but with increased contact time:
- 2-weekly training plans– giving even greater flexibility and feedback
- 2-weekly reviews– giving more regular feedback and advice.
- Almost unlimited flexibility– Plans can be tweaked as much as needed.
'Soft Touch' Coaching - £300 one-off payment
If you’re not sure whether you want/need to commit to ‘full on’ coaching, or if you just have an event coming up and want some extra focus, the soft touch plan may be the perfect solution. It includes the following:
- Initial consultation – as per the above plans, a detailed consultation to determine the 3 month target.
- A full plan, written on Training Peaks – All sessions for the full 3 months will be written and published online, so you’ll be able to see the whole plan. This won’t be a standard, pre-written plan. It will be put together based on the consultation and will be specific to you.
- A halfway review – Similar to the monthly/2-weekly plans, the review will involve feedback based on analysis of your training data up to that point. You will also be able to discuss anything related to the training/your specific event.
- Minor adjustments to the plan – following the review, changes may be made to the second part of the plan. For example training zones could be altered to reflect improvements, and some of the sessions may be adjusted slightly.